• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Previous Board Date

Jmanstar

So this whole time I was thinking I was on schedule for the SWO board date that was occurring today but my recruiter told me I was on for the previous one does anybody mind telling what was the actual date for that board so I have a idea of when to hear a response.

RadRad13

The previous SWO was in February with a packet due date in December i believe. A surprise board happened in December and grabbed a few. Do you know what day your packet went to fleet processor and then NRC?

Jmanstar

Unfortunately I don’t have an exact date that I submitted my packet but I remember that I submitted around the beginning part of March.

RadRad13

Without knowing all the deets, sounds like you were put in for the may board (27 march due date). If your packet was turned in around that time then your name was thrown in the hat for the board that met today

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
So this whole time I was thinking I was on schedule for the SWO board date that was occurring today but my recruiter told me I was on for the previous one does anybody mind telling what was the actual date for that board so I have a idea of when to hear a response.

Sounds like someone can use the search function to find your answer.