• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pretty fancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Hey John, I noticed I have a title here now: "SNA in Primary." Wow, the web is smart, it must be psychic! :)

Devin

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Well Devin, I figured it would be the only way people would listen to what you had to say , jk... figured I would give credit where credit is due! Glad you like it.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Devin has way too many posts on here. This could mean one of two things. One, he is a super genious and doesn't have to study very much. But John and I both know that just isn't the case. Or two, VT-6 must not be flying him much. I think the latter is the more likely of reasons. But either way, its good to see someone other than me and John from UF on here. Oh well, I'm going to get back to enjoying my 30+ days of leave.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Yeah, I'm on the fly a Fam, wait a month program. Oh your not flying and your past due for a mando warmup, okay, we'll make you SDO and add another day. Oh, and on top of that, we'll make you SDO on the DAY OF YOUR PROMOTION which will be down at NPA!

They're killing me!

Devin

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
quote:
Yeah, I'm on the fly a Fam, wait a month program...They're killing me!

Devin

You too?! I thought that was just here at Auburn...lol. I'm supposed to be flying three days a week...but I'm lucky if the weather cooperates once.

Status
Not open for further replies.