• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Posting in this forum? Read this first...

crysmc

MH-60S Pilot Wife
Super Moderator
Contributor
If posting in this forum, please limit it to one thread for your property. You can update/edit/bump your thread if the information changes, but please DO NOT create multiple threads for the same property. If you have any questions or need help, feel free to PM me or any other moderator. Thanks!

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I will add a caveat to this thread: If you are a realtor and are posting your services and spamming my forum without contacting the owner of the site, then expect your post to be deleted.

Any individuals are welcome to post their properties, I just don't want outside businesses using my site.

John

mjshields1975

I am sure this is a fairly simple task, but I am having issues editing my thread. I would like to change the title and some of the wording within the body. When I select my thread within my profile page I don't see any options for editting. Can you point me in the right direction please?

Thanks,
Mike

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
After a short amount of time, users can't edit posts or threads. If you PM me the changes and a link to the thread, I can make them for you.