• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Post OCS

jbg37

My OR had said that he'd heard that SWOs are going to begin doing OHARP and waiting for a BDOC assignment prior to the FY20 school dates. It should be essentially any time now. Has anyone else heard this?

SilverSierra

Future SWO
My OR had said that he'd heard that SWOs are going to begin doing OHARP and waiting for a BDOC assignment prior to the FY20 school dates. It should be essentially any time now. Has anyone else heard this?

I would not mind this. A pilot applicant who just recently graduated OCS is on OHARP for my OR. He says it is skate land - half days every day at most.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

I doubt it, if anything they’ll TAD them to ships to start getting qualified before going to BDOC.