• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Please Read: New Spammer Tactic on the website

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
Good call on the 50 posts, but probably just 5-10 posts would do it. It only takes a couple to figure out who the idiots/spammers are.

FlyinSpy

Mongo only pawn, in game of life...
Contributor
There are only 2 things I hate....prejudiced people.....AND Luxemburgers.

And Illinois Nazis - don't forget about them!

top-10-movie-nazis-20090818054053458.jpg

das

Contributor
One of my favorite pages whenever a "solution to spam" comes up:

You Might Be An Anti-Spam Kook If...

(Basically, this page just catalogs the types of people who believe that they have discovered the Final Ultimate Solution to the Spam Problem (FUSSP)).

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
..... 50 posts?? crap.
Get posting then.

Good call on the 50 posts, but probably just 5-10 posts would do it. It only takes a couple to figure out who the idiots/spammers are.
Obviously you have not run a large forum before and are probably very unaware of the degree to which we combat spam on this site. Some other questionable fakers/spammers have gone undected with post counts higher than that. I personally don't want my website used as an access point to infect users computers, and 50 posts to utilize the PM system seems like a reasonable limit in my book. Plus, if you haven't contributed posts to this site, what are you doing utilizing the PM system? :)

I sense a spike in post count shortly across the website perhaps? It better not be tons of youtube videos....

Pepe

If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid.
pilot
I sense a spike in post count shortly across the website perhaps? It better not be tons of youtube videos....

Wouldn't surprise me if we see a "Post here to get your 50!" thread started. Complete with countdowns.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Wouldn't surprise me if we see a "Post here to get your 50!" thread started. Complete with countdowns.
That's cool, I will just wait till everyone is about to get to 50, and then mark the thread so it doesn't count towards your total posts. (Hingedom, squashing hope wherever I can find it....)

For the love of god I am kidding ppl!!

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
That's cool, I will just wait till everyone is about to get to 50, and then mark the thread so it doesn't count towards your total posts. (Hingedom, squashing hope wherever I can find it....)

False. In true hinge form, you'll task someone to count the posts manually, even though the server can track it perfectly well. You'll then task said individual with the design and implementation of a decision matrix which hashes out which posts count and which one's don't while simultaneously ORM-ing any possible adverse repercussions from discounted posts. Finally, in the moments immediately prior to said matrix's implementation, you'd have to trash the entire idea as unrealistic and chide the taskee for being so foolish as to propose such a boondoggle. That is, only if you are a TRUE through and through hinge.

The Phiz

pilot

Very tricky with the white font.. lol.

Pepe

If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid.
pilot
Makes me wonder how many other post have hidden text...