• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Place to live in Corpus

Navyfan06

pilot
Different Apartments

I did not want to open another thread, but I was wondering if anyone had any information on any of the apartment complexes in Corpus...I was looking at Sugar Tree? Any info is appreciated

Raptor2216

Dude, live on base and save some money. It's not like you'll be there that long anyway. Plus, think about it this way, free a/c!!!!

That is one piece of advice I would NEVER follow when talking about corpus. One of my friends(married dude) is living on base and he can tell you plenty of horror stories about the people who run it and how he is being ripped off. I know for a fact you can do better living off-base and probably save some money doing it.

MasterBates

Then there is the random "no cabs on base today" which gives you a 2+ mile walk home from the gate.

Its great for functions at the club, you can just stumble home.

Other than that, it is not that great.

If I was not an RV-Dweller, I would live in town. Base RV park is $430 vs $750 in town.