• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- Oct. 2, 2018

Yea I am assuming mine didn't make it either because I still am not seeing anything in BOL. Guess Ill ask the fleet processor. Congrats to those that did!

Meyerkord

pilot
Any idea what the average wait time is right now?
Not really. I checked in to NASC on 30 AUG. On 02 OCT, I was #103 on the IFS class-up list. On 18 OCT, I was #83. Some weeks it moves faster than others, so it's really tough to guess. NFOs are all getting stacked at the top of the list, too, so it's slower for pilots. I'll just continue to sit around until they email me saying it's my turn. That's all we can do at this point. But hey, I'm not complaining. Pensacola is a fun place to have downtime.

colonial-aviation

Intermediate Jet
Makes my wait for the February board seem meager, though at least you're already in! I don't even know if I'll get accepted.

My recruiter just called me and said that I'd been selected and had a July 2019 OCS date. I'm hoping he didn't tell me that in error and that I actually was selected, but can anyone advise? It came out of left field since I was expecting to go before the February board.

Mach1

My recruiter just called me and said that I'd been selected and had a July 2019 OCS date. I'm hoping he didn't tell me that in error and that I actually was selected, but can anyone advise? It came out of left field since I was expecting to go before the February board.
"Trust but Verify"
Talk to your recruiter, if it doesn't sound right to you make sure you clear things up. Ask about a final select letter.

colonial-aviation

Intermediate Jet
Did you get confirmation of your July OCS date? Did your package actually make the Oct 2 Board?

I just got a call from my recruiter and he said my name was on the PROREC list, and I could expect a July OCS date once I got my FINSEL. He didn't say I had my FINSEL or anything. I wasn't expecting to hear back till February, so I'm confused but won't question it.