• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- May 14, 2019

Aceleo

SNA
I also had an issue with the security clearance so I had to update that. Now I am waiting on OPM to schedule the investigation and hopefully, after that I get a date. Can't wait!!

TF7325

pilot
Contributor
Recruiter says I’m pencilled in for Sep 8th, hopefully once finsel comes in I’ll be able to move into a closer class date.

Rocki

ENS/SNA
Just got moved up to 7 July!

Things are moving quick, they have SOME spots to fill STILL for the May 26th class. They will start filling June and July classes soon. I was told by my recruiter I was put on an "alternative" list. Good, bad?

My recruiter stated its not a bad place to be since I was PROREC'd on April 29th. My recruiter carried on to state that the recruiting command pulls from the alternative list to fill classes; FIFO (first in first out) - to make it fair for the candidates that were put on the alternative list first.

CHOPS_avn

Winged: 10 FEB 2023
pilot
Got an unofficial class date of September 8th, even though I put my first available date as 1 July. OR says it could easily move up and told me to be ready. Hoping for an earlier date.

Chris94

CWO selected
Things are moving quick, they have SOME spots to fill STILL for the May 26th class. They will start filling June and July classes soon. I was told by my recruiter I was put on an "alternative" list. Good, bad?

My recruiter stated its not a bad place to be since I was PROREC'd on April 29th. My recruiter carried on to state that the recruiting command pulls from the alternative list to fill classes; FIFO (first in first out) - to make it fair for the candidates that were put on the alternative list first.
Not sure what an alternative list is, but if you were Prorec'd I wouldn't worry. Yeah my OR called me a few days ago saying I could even move up to a late June class. I just want more time to prepare.