• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- Feb. 5, 2019

marlslyster

I've heard of auto selects hearing back the same week, but most applicants hear back in 2-3 weeks. For now, it's just a waiting game.

Senorpatio

pilot
I just talked to a recruiter and he said the list isn't out yet. He told me the results list is completed but it usually takes a week or so for the right people to sign and endorse the list of applicants. The timeline for results being released depends on how fast the boards results are finalized by the COC. Hopefully it only takes a week cause I'm dying of anticipation!

GeorgeBFSU

Went to a career fair at my university just to keep my options open. My recruiter happened to be there and he just told me that I wasn’t on this board due to my medical paperwork not getting back in time.

Wish I’d have known sooner than this. Guess I’ll be waiting for the next board

richar24

Don’t call me Shirley
Went to a career fair at my university just to keep my options open. My recruiter happened to be there and he just told me that I wasn’t on this board due to my medical paperwork not getting back in time.

Wish I’d have known sooner than this. Guess I’ll be waiting for the next board
Same thing happend to me back in October, hang in there man. MEPS to finished N3M was around 4 months for me so this board is the first I’ve been able to make. If this forum taught me anything, its to keep at it.

jboliver08

For all the Fleets, word on the street is that our Command Triad should know within a week. Once again that is just the word on the street but seems to be the norm from what my Skipper said.

browntown

Same thing happend to me back in October, hang in there man. MEPS to finished N3M was around 4 months for me so this board is the first I’ve been able to make. If this forum taught me anything, its to keep at it.

If you don't mind me asking, did you need any medical waivers? Or is N3M just really backed up right now?

richar24

Don’t call me Shirley
If you don't mind me asking, did you need any medical waivers? Or is N3M just really backed up right now?
Yeah I had a surgery back in high school which probably delayed everything. I was told MEPS lost my paperwork. I even sent in my personal copies of everything lol. Happy to finally get a shot.

thosefreakinATs

insert witty comment here
pilot
It was an honorable separation for a DUI, my waivers got approved.
Big Navy takes DUI extremely seriously. 1 DUI is a career ender if not an immediate separation. Without knowing the details of your arrest, the best i can say is good luck, extremely not likely. They will view you as a risk.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
It was an honorable separation for a DUI, my waivers got approved.

The poster above me nailed it. You have to remember, DUIs are "career killers" for officers, and with you already having one and the fact you had a previous opportunity to serve... good luck but the odds are against you.