• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO 4MAY20

swmonroe88

pilot
Missed the 27 January board due to the Marine Corps not signing my Conditional Release in time and apparently I require age waiver?

Applying: SNA
Scores: 60 7/7/7
Major: B.S. Aeronautics from Embry Riddle
GPA: 3.3
Prior Service: 13 years United States Marine Corps as KC-130 Engine Mech and Crewmaster. Currently on Recruiting Duty.

I wish everyone the best of luck on this board! Let’s chase our dreams!

You got this, bud. I'm a former Huey Crew Chief who got selected for SNA at 31 years young on the Oct 28 board. Heading to OCS in a week. Keep at it man, grey hair is just experience ?

KFC

Missed the Jan 27 Board by a week due to ASTB Schedule, but anxiously awaiting this next one.

Scores: 64 8/8/7
Degree: B.S. in Business
GPA: 2.9
No Prior Service
Private Pilot: ASEL

Good Luck Everyone!

the fly guy tj

Need to get to meps still, but it's looking like I'll be on schedule for this board.

Scores: 62 8/8/9
Degree: BS Mechanical Engineering
GPA: 3.29
No prior service or flight time

Well wishes to all applicants and hope we cross paths!

KFC

Tbh, I saw the last board do this and figured that we could use one too. The link below should take you to a Google sheet where you can enter your information. If everyone wants to plug in their own info, we can keep track of how everyone is doing.

I will re-post the link in the future as more applicants join the forum. The more of us that contribute to the sheet, the better it becomes!

KFC

Just in case anyone is interested, this is latest issue of the schedule that I have been able to locate for the next board. That being said, my recruiter has told me that the deadline is April 10th and that the board will meet on May 25th. For now, I would play it safe and assume the deadline is April 3rd.

Just in case anyone is interested, this is latest issue of the schedule that I have been able to locate for the next board. That being said, my recruiter has told me that the deadline is April 10th and that the board will meet on May 25th. For now, I would play it safe and assume the deadline is April 3rd.
View attachment 24610
I showed this same schedule to my OR and Processor a few weeks back. They are adamant that the board will convene on 25 May ?. Apparently NRC pushed out an updated board schedule to the recruiters. Can’t say I’m excited about that haha.

grizzi17

I showed this same schedule to my OR and Processor a few weeks back. They are adamant that the board will convene on 25 May ?. Apparently NRC pushed out an updated board schedule to the recruiters. Can’t say I’m excited about that haha.
Interesting. My OR told me today that the board will convene 4-May as shown in the latest issue. He apparently didn’t receive a notification that says otherwise ??‍♂️

KFC

Interesting. My OR told me today that the board will convene 3-May as shown in the latest issue. He apparently didn’t receive a notification that says otherwise ??‍♂️

I'm starting to get the feeling that we never really know when they meet and that the best we can do is submit our applications ASAP and wait until we get a call from the recruiter to tell us the good (or bad) news.

grizzi17

I'm starting to get the feeling that we never really know when they meet and that the best we can do is submit our applications ASAP and wait until we get a call from the recruiter to tell us the good (or bad) news.
Exactly. We can speculate all we want but it won’t change when they meet and who they pick up lol.

tysky321

Package in for this board.

Scores: 54 6/6/6
Degree: BS CS & Math - UIUC
GPA: 3.11
No prior service

Slightly concerned about my ASTB scores but my recruiter thinks I have a good shot. GL to everyone!

grizzi17

Package in for this board.

Scores: 54 6/6/6
Degree: BS CS & Math - UIUC
GPA: 3.11
No prior service

Slightly concerned about my ASTB scores but my recruiter thinks I have a good shot. GL to everyone!
Very impressive degree and GPA! your OR is right! Pls put your stats in the google sheet and good luck :)

KFC

Well, it's official. The last board had the results posted last night. They waited a full month to hear back... also it's looking like our board date is actually May 25th

bigbird

Biggest Bird
Should we make a new thread with the updated dates so others joining us later down the line don't get confused?