• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PIGS IN SPACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven Ruiz

Matt,

Oh my.....that is just too funny. I never knew what that meant, but thank you for clarifying it.

Now, I have to tell my buddies about this....lol

Too funny!

PS. how are those carrier landings treating you?? Matt, you should be out of the rag soon, right? (Rag squadron for those who are unfamiliar with the terminology....) Or are you out already?

Steven

magnum

I'M SERIOUSLY LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF RIGHT NOW-I'm trying to type but my eyes are watering-..........
That is hilarious-I have got to get down there to see that. I wonder if the village people perform there-you know"IN THE NAVY". THAT IS JUST TOO FUNNY!!! I think I might need to freshen up my disco moves(aka.. "PONCH" FROM CHiPs) and feel the love. Excuse me but I need to get some air-I cant stop laughing. Thanks for the clarification... LOL!!

MAGNUM
INDOC CANDIDATE/JAN 12-2002
FLY NAVY!!!!

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Ah, one of my most cherished memories of weapons dets in El Centro or El Sweato depending on who you are talking too. Every Wednesday night when the moon is full or not full, it doesn't matter, they come out and play. Let us say, El Centro is the land that time forgot........Frumby

Attack Pilot
Major USMC

Status
Not open for further replies.