• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meridiani

Go to the top of the page and click on Member Profile under the Members Menu pull-down. Log in to update your profile, and on the right hand column of the screen you'll see something about "avatars". Click on the button, and you'll be able to scroll through all the avatars (pictures) supported by this forum. Select one, and then you're good to go.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
If you have your own avatar you would like to use, just add the location of it online. IE http://www.airwarriors.com/images/whatever.jpg (doesn't really exist, just giving you an idea). If you don't have any webspace, and want your own picture, email it to me, and I will add it to the avatar list for you to use, I would recommend that later, as that way it will always be available to the forum for it to call on.

Status
Not open for further replies.