• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PFT post pro-req

Status
Not open for further replies.

zuggerat

what does the PFT after your pro-req'd for BDCP consist of?

Push-ups, Sit-ups, and 1.5 Mile run

OR

Push-ups, Crunches, and 1.5 Mile run

(ive heard a billion variations for some reason) ...what are the technicalities of each one, for example, what is considered a push-up, what is considered, a sit-up or crunch. i think i might have posted something like this before, but now im actually in a position where im passed the ASTB, and getting ready for the PFT. i wanna do well and not get DQed for something stupid. thanx

AlexFowler

Pushup--Start in up position, bend elbows to 90 degrees then back up, you've done 1 pushup

Situp/Crunch/Whatever you want to call it--Lie on your back with knees bent and arms folded across your chest, lift up so that the tips of your elbows touch any part of your thighs and then back down to the ground, you've done 1 situp

Note that on the pushups both hands and both feet must touch the ground at all times, no shaking your arms out or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.