• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pentagon likes gayness

Status
Not open for further replies.

zuggerat

"oh abdul ur lookin' real hot right now Mmmmm i need me a piece of that.... god damn hasseem that burka looks fiiinnnnneeee on yo bearded head... ::explicit arabic slang:: ::moaning:: ::grunt grunt:: ::gun fire:: "

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Like that's NEWS ??!!?? The Pentagon has liked ... "whatever" ever since Tailhook '91 .....

The VALKYRIES of TAILHOOK '91:
THE REVENGE ..... :icon_woma :icon_woma :icon_woma

schroeder.jpg
xmurrapa.jpg
1991049556_1999997548_hillary337.jpg

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
How recent is that pic of my good buddy, Pat? She looks like she's decomposing.

Brett

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Does anyone remeber the famous Mirmar happy hour sign that lead to the relief of a F-14 squadron CO and the wing commander?

"Hickory dickory dock, Pat Schroder can suck my ...."

The sign makers should have been given medals.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
HAL Pilot said:
Does anyone remeber the famous Mirmar happy hour sign that lead to the relief of a F-14 squadron CO and the wing commander?

"Hickory dickory dock, Pat Schroder can suck my ...."
In fact, the word amongst "those in the know" is that those same, wonderful Miramar signs displayed at the O'Club were instrumental in the decision-making process to kill FighterTown, USA ... I was on BRAC representing NAS Whidbey, and I know where a lot (many? most?) of the West Coast Navy-political "bodies" were buried .....
R.I.P. FIGHTERTOWN .... !!

us-mir01.jpg
tonkin.gif
HonouredDead.gif

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Brett327 said:
How recent is that pic of my good buddy, Pat? She looks like she's decomposing.Brett
It's REAL recent (late 2004) --- even more recent than this one ... but then, beauty IS eternal ...... is it NOT ???
A Fond Farewell to the Feminist "Dean" of Congress .... BTW ... she and Betty Freidan were on my 747 on a trip to Peking for the Intl' Women's Conference @ 1995, if memory serves me. Quite a story .....

schroder.jpg
"PAT"
friedan_b.jpg
"BETTY"

zuggerat

please no more about fightertown... it makes me sad :( i miss the old days... calverton's gone, im depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.