• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pay problems

SWO Bro

Im in BDCP so I am supposed to get a regular pay check on the 1st and 15th. So far this month I haven't gotten my pay checks. I asked my OR about it but he is didn't know and is "trying to figure it out" for the past 2 weeks. Anyone know who I should call or what I should do?

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
If you haven't been paid yet, be patient it will be a while. If you were getting paid, and are no longer, then pursue why.

SWO Bro

I've been getting paid regularly since February. I don't have a mypay account because i don't have an @mil email address.

and "pursue why?" you ask, because i want my money

gstapes12

BDCP FS Pilot
I'm in the BDCP and I have a myPay account... without an .mil email... and I got paid this month...

Sounds like you screwed something up, bro.

I would continue to call your recruiter until you get it straightened out... bro

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
If finances threaten to be a mess. Navy Relief is a band-aid option. It will be a very low interest loan that you'd pay back when you finally get your pay un-f#$&ed.

Beats ruining credit which can lead to other bad things happening to you...

KBayDog

If finances threaten to be a mess. Navy Relief is a band-aid option. It will be a very low interest loan that you'd pay back when you finally get your pay un-f#$&ed.

Great advice. NMCR is a great organization that exists solely to help us out financially, particularly when the unexpected happens. They'll loan you money at basically no interest, with practically no questions asked. (They'll only seek command involvement when you become a "regular", but for occasional, minor issues, it's only between you and them.) They are a force-multiplier, because their assistance allows you and your folks to focus on the mission at hand, rather than the distraction of financial troubles. I've referred a few Marines to them, and they've all come back with rave reviews.

EM1

Forsan et haec olim meminisse iuvabit
Have you thought about skipping your recruiter and just going directly to the nearest PSD office and talking to those who actually take care of pay directly? You give no indication of where you are, but I know I've had Army, Coast Guard, and Air Force PSDs (or service equivalents) take care of my pay issues when I was no where near a Navy base (and/or the civilian assigned to our unit was being worthless).

They should at least be able to point you to who is in charge of your pay issues, I doubt it's your recruiter.

EM1

Forsan et haec olim meminisse iuvabit
I'll call PSD today and see what happens.

I'd reccomend actually going in.

I've found over the last 12 years that they tend to care more when you're sitting there staring them in the face and you refuse to leave until it's fixed than if you are just a voice on the phone. No one cares more about your pay than you do. Just my $.02.