• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

past employers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been waiting for over three months to hear if I've been pro-rec'd or not. Yesterday I found out that the board is "sitting on" my app because they can't get ahold of a couple of my past employers. One of them (where I worked as a hostess three years ago) went out of buisness a year and a half ago and another (where I taught dance classes to kids two years ago) may have also gone out of buisness in the past year... I know a lot of the girls transfered to a different place last year... but I'm not 100% sure because I haven't been to that area in a while, but I know. Anyway, I was just wondering what they are going to do about this?? Does anyone know? Is this a major problem here?

aoconnor

I know the wait is torture but hang in there. I didn't hear for several months, drove me crazy. I am 29 and have not talked to most of the employers on my list for quite some time. In my oppinion they didn't contact any of them. However, I do not know for sure. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.