• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pae

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Hawk

Hey I was wonderin if any of yall on here know where I can find the full table for the PAE to get into the Academy. On the application it has a partial table, but I would like to see the full table so that I can practice. Thanks alot for the help.

Phantom Hawk

Did it come seperate? Cuz Ive got the form that you have to fill out and turn in to the Academy for the PAE but it only has a partial list of the scores.

No. My app was a book-like packet and I had to rip out each page, fill it out, and send it in. In the back, along with the instructions for the PAE exercizes, was a table with points on one side and repititions/times/etc on the other. They went from the bare minimum score to get accepted, to the 100 possible points for each exercize.

Worse-case scenario, I know NROTC has that table at their web site. I'd imagine the point-scale would be the same.

Good luck

Integer1

Banned
My application was sent out in May and I do not think I have the full chart either. Are you sure you aren't thinking of the Air Force Academy app?

Status
Not open for further replies.