• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Package Check and Stats discussion

ghost_ttu

I'm putting this in here, perhaps the Moderators will agree, and perhaps this needs to be sticky under the Stats folder.

But I'd like to see all the discussion that occurs in the Stats folders (due to reading someone's stats) happen in this folder, and keep the Stats folder with just a list of people's stats. Yeah we could put out stats in our profiles, but it's easier to just go through the Stats folder and look at everyone's stats.

If the Mods wanted to move the discussion entries to this folder, I think it would be a good idea. If not, you can just delete this whole idea.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
ok, sounds good. for those of you who posted in the other topic (includes me), sorry, but I am going to delete your non stat posts.

USE THIS TOPIC TO TALK ABOUT THE STATS FROM THE OTHER THREAD

ghost_ttu

ceculeis picks up on the concept quickly. I know the urge to reply in the Stats section is so tempting!!!!! *grins*

tali264

smartass, maybe he doesn't spend all his time reading everyone's posts. MAYBE he actually does work at HIS job..... *gasp* imagine that [:D]

ghost_ttu

I BELIEVE I BELIEVE I BELIEVE *I'll even tap my heels together if that is what it takes*

Tali....I'm getting my job done, AND getting atta boy's You're just jealous! [:p]

tali264

you're right. I'll try to keep it in check next time. It's just that I can't help but be amazed at all your talents, you astound me [:p]

ghost_ttu

I tend to have that effect on people.....Except for the important people ie. the people on the SNA decision board.....

tali264

maybe we should find out their e-mails and then they can see your smartass abilities and that will be all you need??? You think?

ghost_ttu

If they say no again, I'm open to anything.....If a certain P3 or Rotorhead wanted to fly into the driveway and set them straight forcefully that would be fine also. There is a certain pilot that gets the pickle and the turn wheel button confused and I could threaten a taxi manuever over there by that certain someone......

cuculeis

Thx tali for sticking up for me but i take what ghost said as a compliment...lol...hopefully my quickness to adapt will help me out during flight training...cuculeis

psrogers

Intel Officer
Smart to have a stats only section, and keep discussion separate. I wish I had been more brief. Hopefully that topic will stay active for a while, just so we can kind of see who we're talking too and what kind of folks this site draws.

Tessone

Hey, ghost_ttu, you're Vigil in OA? I had my Ordeal just before I left for a residential high school a ways from home, so I never went higher and didn't finish my Eagle (project was done, just had a few merit badges left). I really regret not finishing it now, though.

Are you still involved as a Scouter anywhere? Any other former dedicated Boy Scouts here?

--
Chris Tessone
http://www.polyglut.net/