• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Our Newest Member TRWisme is Hornet rider

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTP

You can tell b/c the guy can't spell engineer. Hornetrider along w/ TRWisme both spelled it eginer. Damn, I'm good. I need LEAD DETECTIVE next to my name!

J. Tyler Pate

GO DAWGS!

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
LOL, you were right on the money. I compared IP addresses, and it is in the same block range as hornetrider. Doesn't matter, I blocked all the ip address ranges for that, if he comes back and starts acting "funny", I will just keep deleting his account and blocking that range.

-- John

tali264

JTP, LOL, you're good [:p]
You would think someone who claims they are an engineer would at least take the time to see how it is spelled.
You have earned your new title [^] hehe
All hail the forums own lead detective

JTP

Thank You, Thank You....I'd first like to thank John Wickman for bringing this site together............I can't forget Admin, wherever you are, thank you again for this award. Thank you, and goodnight.

J. Tyler Pate

GO DAWGS!

JTP

Hmmm....I'm following some leads on 10-86 over in the Primary Forum. I'll let yall know when I find the culprit.

What am I talking about...

J. Tyler Pate

GO DAWGS!

kenjamin17

hey! all i learned my 1st year of college was how to spell engineer, and believe it took most of that year to do it.

ghost_ttu

I want selected SNA next to my name, can someone have a word with the guys in Millington to have that arranged? [:D]

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt...."

Status
Not open for further replies.