• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Orders overseas and owning guns

BigRed389

None
Probably getting orders overseas... what am I supposed to do with all my guns?

You’re supposed to be authorized Non Temporary Storage (aka Navy will put your shit in a warehouse until I return to CONUS) for overseas PCS.

Or have a buddy hang on to them for you.

AULANI

You’re supposed to be authorized Non Temporary Storage (aka Navy will put your shit in a warehouse until I return to CONUS) for overseas PCS.

Or have a buddy hang on to them for you.
Yeah, might go with the buddy option for the guns and ammo and the Navy for all my other stuff.

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
Yeah, might go with the buddy option for the guns and ammo and the Navy for all my other stuff.
Parents won’t take them? And make you’re buddy doesn’t just throw them in the garage cause they will be all jacked exposed to the humidity and elements.

AULANI

Parents won’t take them? And make you’re buddy doesn’t just throw them in the garage cause they will be all jacked exposed to the humidity and elements.

My buddy has more guns than me and all stored in some temp/humidity controlled safe. He'll probably shoot all of my ammo while I'm gone but the guns will be safe. Oddly enough, my nickname for him is Frank the Tank.