• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Officer Candidate Regulations (OCR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunedan

Picture Clean!
None
Anybody know where to find a copy of the OCR before actually getting to OCS? The more one can memorize beforehand...
-A

Dunedan

Picture Clean!
None
Wow...that's a twisted thought - I guess you never know with the DI's. Eventually, however, everyone is supposed to know this stuff...
-A

robv182

Gotta have the Nutz
None
You are/can be wrong no matter what you say. Depnds on the Di, his mood/ intentions. If they want to have a beat down session, they are going to find a reason. And, if you are the one that always has the answer, they may just tell you to shut up and have someone else answer it. You're not supposed to win at OCS until grad day.

robv182

Gotta have the Nutz
None
As far as the OCR is concerned, you would have to have someone with access to the OCS intranet. When I was there I found a copy on there and printed out what I needed. But, I was the Adjutant, so I had the juice. It was too big a file to email to myself and by grad time I had more important things to worry about. All they have to do is take the instruction number off the OCR and then look it up on the NATTC website. Maybe someone currently at OCS could hook it up. It really kind of takes away from the thrill of OCS if you have it early though. Its more fun being blind sided.

Dunedan

Picture Clean!
None
Ditto that! I'm sure that I will be blind sided, even if I know the OCR by heart before I get there!

Ummm...yeah

robv182

Gotta have the Nutz
None
Thanks Pat, I never asked to get on med hold and hang out at API for 6 months when I already passed all training events. I appreciate the thought though.

Status
Not open for further replies.