• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Off-base living in Pensacola

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

Hey...I report to API this month and I have been told that the BOQ is completely full and that I must find off-base housing. I am looking for any suggestions as to what part of the Pensacola area to live. I am single and am also interested in suggestions for house/apartment rentals that offer-short term leases and military specials. I am not picky and would prefer not to spend much on housing. I would appreciate any quick advice because I leave very soon. Thanks...

Jeff29

Science Project
Aren't you TDY when you go to API? If so, you should get per diem and could just stay at a hotel for the 6 weeks.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Try King's Mill or Governor's Gate, those are two apartment places that are "newer" than most anything else you will find, a bunch of my friends lived in those two places. I personally had a house in Scenic Heights.

Nathan

Try going to the web site pensacolarentals.com . There are about 50 listings for houses to rent. Good luck.

Nathan T. Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.