• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ODS Orders

jtulls

I'm working through the process of generating my first set of orders (for ODS). My unit created the requirement and it just got approved. Looking at the application in NROWS, it seems like everything is filled out and I'm just clicking next through everything. Anyone go through the prders process for ODS? Am I missing something or should I submit and route? I have drill this weekend so I can get some help then, just figured I'd reach out here first.

PS - I'm confirmed for a seat in March -- anyone else going to be there?

fieldrat

Fully Qualified 1815
I'm working through the process of generating my first set of orders (for ODS). My unit created the requirement and it just got approved. Looking at the application in NROWS, it seems like everything is filled out and I'm just clicking next through everything. Anyone go through the prders process for ODS? Am I missing something or should I submit and route? I have drill this weekend so I can get some help then, just figured I'd reach out here first.

PS - I'm confirmed for a seat in March -- anyone else going to be there?
Yeah, it's mostly clicky, clicky, but you should ensure that all the default values actually make sense for your personal situation (departing location, rental car auth, etc). This is your first time, but it won't be the last time you deal with NROWS/DTS. If you have serious questions, ask your Chief to walk you through it.

The first time is the worst, but it only hurts for a little while...:D