• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Odd article for the New York Times - UFOs

Sonog

pilot
The NDT show was painful for NDT's pure lack of social awareness of how to conduct a conversation. I don't think Joe got a single word in that whole podcast. NDT talked about pipes for 20 minutes. There was very little sense talking there, more like "I am so smart" from NDT. Full disclosure I am an NDT fan too. I call him NDT that's how you know.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Just listened to the podcast. I don’t know what Dave Fraver saw, but the dude with him is definitely an insane person. At first he was hyping everything Fraver said, as though he was sensationalize it. Then, once he started talking about gravity wave propulsion, and other made up nonsense, I had to tune out.

Ozarky

pilot
Just listened to the podcast. I don’t know what Dave Fraver saw, but the dude with him is definitely an insane person. At first he was hyping everything Fraver said, as though he was sensationalize it. Then, once he started talking about gravity wave propulsion, and other made up nonsense, I had to tune out.

I found myself fast forwarding through pretty much everything Jeremy Cornell said. Joe would ask a simple question, and Jeremy would absolutely go off the rails on some crazy tangent.

Notanaviator

Contributor
Haven’t listened to the Joe Rohan podcast, but Fravor came across pretty darn thoughtful/normal on the Fighter Pilot Podcast. Not sure how a credible UFO story is supposed to sound, but I suppose that checked whatever boxes I had in mind. He certainly didn’t sound crazy.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Haven’t listened to the Joe Rohan podcast, but Fravor came across pretty darn thoughtful/normal on the Fighter Pilot Podcast. Not sure how a credible UFO story is supposed to sound, but I suppose that checked whatever boxes I had in mind. He certainly didn’t sound crazy.
I agree. It’s tough to make sense of it, but my default position, when confronted with something I can’t explain, is not gravity drives and little green men.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
On the other hand, if I were part of some advanced civilization from elsewhere in the universe, I would definitely fuck with the earth and its people. Way too easy, like shooting fish in a barrel.
"They" are probably controlling the conversation over in the Thunder Dome.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
giphy.gif