• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October 2020 CEC Board

Dwhite1017

Anyone still waiting for their FINSEL as well? Been almost three months since being pro-rec’d...
I can't believe you are still waiting... I got my first paycheck at the end of January which was a full months pay because I swore in late December. Have you contacted your officer recruiter? You are literally missing out on thousands of dollars already.

I can't believe you are still waiting... I got my first paycheck at the end of January which was a full months pay because I swore in late December. Have you contacted your officer recruiter? You are literally missing out on thousands of dollars already.
My recruiter called me today saying he's getting it resolved because apparently my medical/nm3 date is passed what it should be. He's fighting against that because if I had received my finsel when expected (like when you did), I would be fine. So hopefully it gets resolved very soon...

kukuinut

My recruiter called me today saying he's getting it resolved because apparently my medical/nm3 date is passed what it should be. He's fighting against that because if I had received my finsel when expected (like when you did), I would be fine. So hopefully it gets resolved very soon...
I'm still waiting for mine if that provides any solace, I'm sitting tight until the paperwork gets right on my end. I'm hoping that it'll be straightened out this month.

I'm still waiting for mine if that provides any solace, I'm sitting tight until the paperwork gets right on my end. I'm hoping that it'll be straightened out this month.
My recruiter got whatever problems my package was going through fixed and I was able to swear in yesterday!