• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USN Oct. 23th Board

Hello y'all. I have a quick question. I have a package in for the CEC, and the board met Oct. 23rd. They say the results will be out at the end of November. Just curious to understand how the actual board works. Does it take a whole month-ish to deliberate on all the packages or do they choose on that specific day and it takes a while to process all the info?

Thanks!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Ask your recruiter about the board process. As for timelines and such, check our previous CEC boards and the Final select purgatory thread.

Much if not all of your questions can be answered with the resources your have.

SHoward

LT, CEC, USN
It’s more about processing time. My board was last year on 25JUL16. I knew I had been selected after a couple weeks or so because all the names were published in the monthly CEC Collegiate Corner even if you weren’t a collegiate. However, it wasn’t until 18SEP16 that my recruiter emailed me saying the results had been officially posted in the Portal.

Look for the November newsletter to be posted here: https://www.navfac.navy.mil/jobs/students_and_grads/CEC_Collegiate_Program/CollegiateCorner.html

Good luck!