• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS May 26th

serratafranklin

Got my Selection letter as well for May 26th. I will be flying out of Hawaii and was wondering if anyone knows what the time line is usually like for taking leave in getting to OCS? My wife will be living with her parents while I am at OCS and I need to figure out when we might want to get her tickets set up. Still waiting on orders.
From what I have seen from someone elses orders that is also going to this class is that it direct him to detach this month and report no later than 25 May 19 but no earlier than 24 May 19.

From what I have seen from someone elses orders that is also going to this class is that it direct him to detach this month and report no later than 25 May 19 but no earlier than 24 May 19.

I have the same thing, kinda confused on purpose of checking in the day before and the day of. Did anyone experience anything similar?

Attachments

• orders 11.jpg
    orders 11.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 91

Munsey45

I officially got moved to this class. Hopefully, I can get everything done fast enough after graduation to make the date. It’s going to be rough but, I’m excited to get started and meet everyone. We all got this!

jessssand

I just got off the phone with my OR. I’m officially in this class. I can’t believe how close we are. I’m pumped to see you all there soon. I just requested to join the Facebook group.