• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Jan 23 2022

Oki_Naichi

Hey everyone! Got selected for SNA on the May board. Was waiting for the 23 Jan thread to be created, but just decided to start it on my own.
Looking forward to OCS and seeing everyone there! ^__^

cougs16

Hi everyone,

I was selected for SNA back in May21 board and was slated to ship out to OCS with this class. Was just notified by my recruiter that classes have been overfilled and that my ship date has been pushed back at least to July 2022, unless by some small chance a spot opens up sooner. Anyone else here experiencing this?

savage510

Hi everyone,

I was selected for SNA back in May21 board and was slated to ship out to OCS with this class. Was just notified by my recruiter that classes have been overfilled and that my ship date has been pushed back at least to July 2022, unless by some small chance a spot opens up sooner. Anyone else here experiencing this?
Yes, I was slotted for the March 27th class and just got word that everything is getting pushed back to July as well. So frustrated.

cougs16

Yes, I was slotted for the March 27th class and just got word that everything is getting pushed back to July as well. So frustrated.
Are you SNA as well? I heard that most, if not all of these long rollbacks are occurring amongst SNAs

Bigg

Pro Rec IP
Yeah, there were quite a few it seems from this class who were slid to the right.

That just gives them more time to prepare while removing them having to worry about Rhode Island in the Winter lol.

nr322

Got accepted as an SNA, still no orders for OCS...recruiter said maybe December...any one know any more info?

cs5kfar

Hey everyone! Just graduated in November, happy to answer any questions on here or through DM.
Congrats! I think I remember you from the March 6 2022 group me if I’m not mistaken! Hope it all went well for you. I ended up taking this date instead of March. Any advice besides the gouge and the repeated stuff?