• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS INTEL 4/2012

pmaccona

Check out NavyOffRec's postings in the April board thread. For Intel, my impression is that there will be no selections this board. The Navy took about 30 selects for fy13 in August 2011, but there are only 7 spots. This means, therefore, that around 20 people (more or less) will be pushed into fy14. As a result, I don't think the Navy will be selecting for intel anytime soon. Good luck!

dbryant7

Check out NavyOffRec's postings in the April board thread. For Intel, my impression is that there will be no selections this board. The Navy took about 30 selects for fy13 in August 2011, but there are only 7 spots. This means, therefore, that around 20 people (more or less) will be pushed into fy14. As a result, I don't think the Navy will be selecting for intel anytime soon. Good luck!

Is there a reason the Navy would have an Intel Board later this fall (August 2012 / September 2012), as I've been told by my recruiter? I've been reading the forums for a couple months now, and have come across consistent info that signals the Navy isn't looking for new Intel officers at this point in time, so I just wanted to vet what I'm hearing.

Thanks for all your help!

exNavyOffRec

Is there a reason the Navy would have an Intel Board later this fall (August 2012 / September 2012), as I've been told by my recruiter? I've been reading the forums for a couple months now, and have come across consistent info that signals the Navy isn't looking for new Intel officers at this point in time, so I just wanted to vet what I'm hearing.

Thanks for all your help!

It is because the schedule is put out a year in advance, they are already pro rec "X" people that have been submitted for Intel.

Pro Rec "X" means the application isn't even reviewed, it is auto rejected.

Your recruiter needs to read the emails that come out from his/her chain of command that are from NRC that have program status, those emails specifically give updates on designators.