• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS departure following selection

scotchtayp8

I am a 25 year old SWO candidate who has already completed the application process in its entirety. I'm an ex-Division I baseball captain with a Bachelor's in Communications and a Master's in Recreation that scored a 56 on my OAR. My recruiter informed me that the SWO board meets on the 5th of March. With that being said I was wondering how long it would be before I left for OCS after my application gets selected. I'm confident I have a great application and I'm just curious as to how long I would be waiting after the application is selected. I understand it's a long process from beginning to end and I started my process in September and more or less simply have the itch to take off and serve. Any information is helpful.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
It really depends. Your best bet to get a weatherman guess on timeframes is to check previous SWO boards and Final Select Purgatory threads.

abctotheabc

I've seen people leave a month after, two months, five months, six months, and people still waiting to leave after about ten months.