• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OAR Test Study Guide - SUPO/IO

ChiefBeef

Hey all,

First post here. I graduated with a degree in Finance (3.42) and got my MBA (3.8) in ‘22. I’m not sure if my accounting classes that I took will count as math so I’m assuming I need to kill it on the OAR. Scheduled the OAR for Sept. 5th and shooting for above a 50. I got a study guide to prepare, but was wondering if anyone had any other recommendations? I’ve been watching YouTube videos on it too. Thanks!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hey all,

First post here. I graduated with a degree in Finance (3.42) and got my MBA (3.8) in ‘22. I’m not sure if my accounting classes that I took will count as math so I’m assuming I need to kill it on the OAR. Scheduled the OAR for Sept. 5th and shooting for above a 50. I got a study guide to prepare, but was wondering if anyone had any other recommendations? I’ve been watching YouTube videos on it too. Thanks!

Use the search function to find forums / posts about this.