• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OAR Required?

Heyoobluey

Scheduled to meet with my recruiter soon, just genuinely curious as I have seen mixed messages regarding waivers regarding OAR.

Is OAR required for all career paths or would I be able to obtain a waiver as I have a bachelors and doctorate degree? Or is it platform specific? TIA

Whiskeyrice

Read the specific designators program authorization regarding OAR criteria and whether any or to what point of your score is waiverable. I believe most if not all call for an OAR memo to be included in the package and reported as needed though.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Scheduled to meet with my recruiter soon, just genuinely curious as I have seen mixed messages regarding waivers regarding OAR.

Is OAR required for all career paths or would I be able to obtain a waiver as I have a bachelors and doctorate degree? Or is it platform specific? TIA

It depends, your recruiter would be able to tell you.

No, having a doctorate does not waive you from taking the OAR if it’s a requirement