• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OAR Raw test scores ???

JoJoGoHard

PRO-REC Y IW (18100) 20DEC13
Ah man, now what should I do ? Go supply ?
I am for sure going to retake the OAR since I will have more then two weeks notice this time.
If I remember correctly, you have already exceeded the waiverable age for the Supply Corps community. The waiverable age use to be 35 for active duty and 32 with a waiver for non-priors. The instruction changed earlier this year.

exNavyOffRec

Ah man, now what should I do ? Go supply ?
I am for sure going to retake the OAR since I will have more then two weeks notice this time.

JoJoGoHard is right, you are past the limit for Supply, unfortunately your degree/GPA don't line up with those typically picked for IDC, but the only thing you can do is try but don't hold you breath, there are many here that had all the right things but there are just very few spots.

Renegade One

None
we all get lucky now and then, I will not say anymore as I would be heading down the "inappropriate" path.
Color me "curious".

Unless you are thinking of "quotas and special considerations". Then I get it. Not that there's anything wrong with those, in the eyes of "Big Navy". They, too, have their marching orders. And I've come to the conclusion that it's at least "right minded and well-intentioned". I can live and sleep well with that.

Christ on a Crutch…they took ME, didn't they…when there was a war on? Even if it cost them 1 week of "Military Hold" (had to re-do I-Batt/Poopy Week all over again and join the next class), and 3 weeks of "PT Hold" (yeah, well….). Was all to the Navy's advantage in the end... ;)

exNavyOffRec

Color me "curious".

Unless you are thinking of "quotas and special considerations". Then I get it. Not that there's anything wrong with those, in the eyes of "Big Navy". They, too, have their marching orders. And I've come to the conclusion that it's at least "right minded and well-intentioned". I can live and sleep well with that.

Christ on a Crutch…they took ME, didn't they…when there was a war on? Even if it cost them 1 week of "Military Hold" (had to re-do I-Batt/Poopy Week all over again and join the next class), and 3 weeks of "PT Hold" (yeah, well….). Was all to the Navy's advantage in the end... ;)

Thinking of the awkward shy guy in HS (me), ending up with the smart and smoking hot blonde as a gf

(this was the "G" version")

Nevang5

Looking at your profile it looks like you're interested in applying for the Intel/IW/IP (IDC) programs. Either way, having a 3.1 GPA and a 46 OAR score your chances of getting selected are slim to none. All IDC programs are extremely competitive to get selected, in fact there's a fellow OR in my command who has been around for a few years and has yet to get an IDC selected, despite sending dozens of kits to the board. Most folks who apply and get accepted into the IDC programs have ridiculously high GPAs or even master's degrees from top institutions.

By no means am I discouraging you to apply, but just a heads up that you're facing a steep uphill battle of getting selected.
i had an oar score of 48 (way lower than I'd like) and I have a gpa of 3.8 in mechanical engineering. What are my chances of intel?