• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

abctotheabc

Congrats man! Best of luck to you! Does it normally take three months to report to OCS after the Board? I had the impression that it only takes a month. What does Pro-Rec mean?

There's no way to know for sure how long it takes. Every person is different. SWOs can usually be longer than aviation. Pro-Rec means professional recommendation.

sealords

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Congratulation!!! I plan to take the test late DEC, but am yet to decide on my designation. my choice is AMDO but it's super competative and i heard swo is really busy work. pls enlighten me and any pretty material for the AOR TEST

You should probably check to see the last time that poster was online...

Johnson36

Anybody have a more recent study guide or resources I can look at for the OAR? I taken it one time already and I'm not the best strongest test taker admittedly.

bcal

Anybody have a more recent study guide or resources I can look at for the OAR? I taken it one time already and I'm not the best strongest test taker admittedly.
I would suggest just googling practice math test online and taking them. Like just start with basic algebra math test and make sure you know how to do every problem. Practice, practice, practice. Here is math test that I found on here (airwarriors) that was pretty helpful as well. For reading, just read and practice with the Practice astb that your recruiter gives you (those reading questions are more like the test IMO.

Attachments

• OAR MATH GUIDE.docx
    1.5 MB · Views: 176

jesver

So I just bought this book from Amazon which is an OAR Study Guide for 2018-2019. It came with a link to some useful stuff and practice tests online if anybody wanted. I'm studying for the test now hoping to take it sometime in late January and I've read through countless stuff on this forum so thought I'd give back when I saw this.

https://www.triviumtestprep.com/oar-online-resources
So I just bought this book from Amazon which is an OAR Study Guide for 2018-2019. It came with a link to some useful stuff and practice tests online if anybody wanted. I'm studying for the test now hoping to take it sometime in late January and I've read through countless stuff on this forum so thought I'd give back when I saw this.

https://www.triviumtestprep.com/oar-online-resources
Thank you for sharing! I hope your career in the military is going wonderful!!!!!