• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OAR EXAM

Wiz

HI, I am in a process of applying for the OCS, My recruiter told me to take the OAR with a minimum score of 50, however in other websites the basic qualifying score is 35 and 48 being competitive. I have been studying for the test, but don't have correct info about length, time limits, scoring of each section etc
I have been using officer candidate test guide, Peterson's
which is pretty hard. Got 36, 49, and 47 on three practice tests
If anyone can give me more information on this and can help me narrow down on type of questions might be asked on the test
that will be great
also
if anyone knows about the review board dates please.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
HI, I am in a process of applying for the OCS, My recruiter told me to take the OAR with a minimum score of 50, however in other websites the basic qualifying score is 35 and 48 being competitive. I have been studying for the test, but don't have correct info about length, time limits, scoring of each section etc
I have been using officer candidate test guide, Peterson's
which is pretty hard. Got 36, 49, and 47 on three practice tests
If anyone can give me more information on this and can help me narrow down on type of questions might be asked on the test
that will be great
also
if anyone knows about the review board dates please.

I'm gonna stop you there. A simple search along with asking your recruiter questions will get your FAR in life as well as the process.

Wiz

I'm gonna stop you there. A simple search along with asking your recruiter questions will get your FAR in life as well as the process.
Only if there was enough material available
And my recruiter answered my questions completely

GlassBanger

IntelO
Contributor
Only if there was enough material available
And my recruiter answered my questions completely

The answer to every single one of your questions and concerns is posted on this forum at least once, I'd even wager multiple times. The search bar in the upper right corner will be really helpful, as well as the entire section of the forum that kshimmy1 linked you.