• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

O Club at NASP

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
I have a question...

I went to NASP's O Club for the first time today for lunch. When I was walking in, I saw the parking signs for O6 and above, Base CO/XO, Blue Angels CO, etc...and the closest parking spot sign had "Any Ensign or 2nd LT Parking."

I’m taking a wild chance at this but I'm guessing it is not the smartest idea to park there??? I would hate to be parked there on a Friday night when the drunks started to leave....

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
It did say "Any Ensign..." I know it is legit. I was just think its asking for....undesirable attention.
Never heard of or saw any problems ... other than the fact there's only one parking spot. :) Don't live in fear .... enjoy life's little perks while you can ...

goplay234

Hummer NFO
None
Go ahead and park there. I did it all the time. It's better? That's great. I was there for the Hurricane. It was pretty trashed. Good to hear that it's back and up on its feet.

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
I have a question...

I went to NASP's O Club for the first time today for lunch. When I was walking in, I saw the parking signs for O6 and above, Base CO/XO, Blue Angels CO, etc...and the closest parking spot sign had "Any Ensign or 2nd LT Parking."

I’m taking a wild chance at this but I'm guessing it is not the smartest idea to park there??? I would hate to be parked there on a Friday night when the drunks started to leave....

HOLY COW DUDE...WE USED TO RACE TO THAT PARKING SPOT!!!!

No really, it's there because you are the FUTURE of Naval Aviation in the CRADLE of Aviation.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Take it if you are an ENS or 2LT.

Have no fear grasshopper.

Fmr1833

Shut the F#%k up, dummy!
None
Contributor
^Packed at lunch and most Friday nights. It's really nice, the service could be better but alot of their servers are brand new, so it'll get better.

I park in the spot all the time...look for the silver IS300.