• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Nuc Instructor Interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

jburnes

Has anyone been up to DC lately for a nuc instructor interview? I had applied to that program last november and got denied due to a billet cut or something. So I applied to some other programs which I'm trying to get prorec'd for. Then my recruiter calls me yesterday and tells me that the admiral is looking at my file again for the instructor position. I'm not really sure what's going on with it, but has anyone interviewed for this position lately?

on a side note:
Anyone care to share the toughest problem they recieved during their interview?

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
do a search somewhere... there have been a couple of questions thrown out already:

what's the height of the washington monument on the longest day of the year. (in the room will be a globe, and something else that will let you solve the problem.

archimedes stone problem (anchor in boat thrown overboard)

displacement of a ship.

etc, etc.

jburnes

yeah i read all of those posts already....they were pretty vague in terms of what was actually asked...

ENSsquid...did you go on a nuc interview?

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
nope, sure didn't... but got the gouge from a couple of classmates in my year group after coming back from theirs. They said the math/physics stuff was harder than the questions asked in the interview.

jburnes

i just talked to my recruiter and i was prorec'd for Nuc. Instructor...all i have to do now is sign my name a few times, take a prt and go on an interview...

does anyone know when the next D.C. vip trip is?

Status
Not open for further replies.