• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NROTC questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spin

SNA in Meridian
The run is the most IMPORTANT part. When the board sees your PFT info all they see is your total score and your run times. They DO NOT see a break down of how many pull ups and crunches you did. Run time is the most important!!!!! 18 is difficult yet attainable. I'm one to talk as I'm not at 18 yet but I've seen my progression and know I can make it.

lerimarfc

Robert_F,
Looks like I am in the same situation you are (applying for a Marine NROTC scholarship). Im not shure I can help you with your profile staking up exept in comparison to mine: You seem to have good grades depending on what classes you took. Your leadership is about where mine is. Your Sports/comunity service may be lacking, think hard about anything else you have done. A friend of the family Capt. Stevens (retired) was talking to me about eligability and said that they are looking for SALs, Sports Academics Leadership.

Additionaly, I am wondering if you could help me out as well. It seems I am a step behind you when it comes to the application. If you could tell me what the interview was like and if you have taken your medical examination or PT test yet; if you have how long was it after the interview, if you have not I would like to see your PT score so far...competition always fires me up, how about you? me:14 pull up, 80 sit up, 22m run = 225

Gung Hoe,
Lerimarfc

lerimarfc

O ya, does school choice matter?: Well according to a certian AROTC officer it does because the school chooses who they want. According to Sergent Guitting, two retired officers, and a few good marines it is totaly independent of where you want to go to school.

You choose who you want to beleive.

Gung Hoe,
Lerimarfc

Spin

SNA in Meridian
For the women you do Flex Hangs ... basically pull your chin up over a bar and hold it as long as u can.

Status
Not open for further replies.