• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November Board

kyaunaking

If anyone is interested... Feel free to drop your stats in. Hopefully this will give better gouge to future SWO applicants.

I put in my stats, as I was picked up for SWO on the September Board. SWO was my 3rd option, and I am still waiting for the INTEL board in December. Best of luck to everyone applying for the upcoming board! I will say I heard back rather quickly after the board convened (maybe 4-5 days after).

Last edited:

Tacticalhusky

I put in my stats, as I was picked up for SWO on the September Board. SWO was my 3rd option, and I am still waiting for the INTEL board in December. Best of luck to everyone applying for the upcoming board! I will say I heard back rather quickly after the board convened (maybe 4-5 days after).
I also went ahead and dropped my stats on here. I was actually Pro Rec Y earlier this year, but decided to drop my most recent stats on here.

Catman5211

Got confirmation today that I will be on the November Board if I send in my degree conferral before the board. My school is rushing my conferral. My Academic Evaluator said I should have it by the end of the week. The board convenes on my birthday, so hopefully that's a good sign.
I was told something similar by the processors but that I would still be consider for the board and could send it in after I received it from the school. No rush required, I just won’t receive a FINSEL letter until I send in the documentation. Did you send in a letter of qualification stating that your degree would be conferred prior to your class date?

MisterE

I was told something similar by the processors but that I would still be consider for the board and could send it in after I received it from the school. No rush required, I just won’t receive a FINSEL letter until I send in the documentation. Did you send in a letter of qualification stating that your degree would be conferred prior to your class date?
Yes. I did, but the conferral date was missing. I was told it's not enough to get me to the board. I need a verification letter stating my degree is conferred or with an actual conferral date. I contacted my school and was able to expedite the process. Without some form of proof of conferral, I can't go to the board. Once I turn it in then I'm good to go. I can wait until after the board convenes to send in final transcripts showing that my degree is conferred, but I won't receive my final select letter until then.

Last edited:
Confirmed to be on the NOV board. Pro-Rec N last time, but feeling very good about this submission. What changed? Slightly higher OAR score, much higher GPA (Master's Program), and a stronger motivational statement. Best of luck to you all!!

Acsantosus

Has anyone seen the board list yet? I know only active duty can see but just wondering if it has come out yet.
Not yet I just looked and the last At board list was for Supply and it was posted 6 days ago. I’m pretty sure NRC is still processing the applications.