• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November 1, 2003 OCS Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

NavyWife2001

I was wondering if there are any ladies with hubby's or boyfriends that will be going into the Nov. 1 Class? My husband is and then he is going to Flight school right after. I would love to know some ladies before I get there.
Also, if anyone is there and knows of any good Bible or Baptist churches, or places to live that is located between NAS Pensacola and Whiting Field....... please fill me in!
God Bless! <><

Dop03

SNA Wife
How do you get added to the Private Spouses Corner? My husband is in his 5th week of OCS right now and I was wanting to talk to some other spouses about moving to Pensacola.

slabicro

Helo wife
Dop03
Kathy will see you and probably get you added to the private section
bouncy_125.gif

Renee

I_Love_My_Bean

Hello! My boyfriend is going to be joining the November 1st class as well. I was wondering if I could be added to the private section to get more information regarding OCS from the ladies that are supporting their Navy men. I would really appreciate it! Thanks!! :eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.