• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Notification of Scholarship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mossad

Hello

I applied for an NROTC scholarship over the summer. CNET received all my material by early August, and the conveniant NROTC site said the first board would convene in late August/early September.

I have received no word on my application since then. Is this normal? I want to make sure its normal for the Navy to take a while to process my application and make a decision.

Alex Fowler

I had my interview in April or May of my junior year, had all my application material in by the end of my junior year, and didn't find out I got a scholarship until the last week of February of my senior year. I know it's nerve-wracking (I was checking the CNET website 5-10 times a day most days from early September of my senior year until I heard to see if they'd made a decision) but it's out of your hands at this point so just stand by.

Status
Not open for further replies.