• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Norwich

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubicon

They don't have a subway, that is my favorite after KFC. What kind of grades did you have and what type of classes did you take to get in High School to get in they are pretty vauge about it on their website. Could you tell me more about Montreal, I went to Vancuver for a field hockey turnment and loved it, and the Canadiens are one of my favorite hockey teams. Any tips on trying to get in or anything you would hav liked to know before hand would be appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

flynsail

pilot
Seriously, do not stress NU's admissions requirements. They have some sub par standards. I saw....tutored if you will....some real rocket scientists. The intelligence spectrum was very wide there.

Just submit your application and do not worry about it. Good luck if you do choose to go there and bring a car!!!

JWallAvionic

If they let you bring it up, stringent on the 'allowing fresh' to have cars :confused: I am stuck between going to the University of Connecticut and Norwich

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ok here it is from a guy that did all four years at Norwich. It was the most miserable time I ever enjoyed. I made some of the best friends of my life and that really helped at flight school when I had lots of other Norwich guys helping me out. I think it did help prepare me to be a successful officer. I did however miss out on some (not all) of the "college experience" This probably contributed to my success all in all. I took enough road trips to get a healthy dose of college along the way.
There are many successful officers who went to big state schools, had a great time and are doing just as well and better than grads of any of the military schools. It is all about what you want. Good luck with the choice

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I dont know what the most current policy is, I had one my junior and senior years and had enough friends with cars prior to that to get around ok

Fmr1833

Shut the F#%k up, dummy!
None
Contributor
Stop asking the same question, you're freaking me out!!!!!

No, seriously, you could have a car but you couldn't really use it except to leave during holiday breaks, etc. So what's the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.