• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Norwich University

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWallAvionic

I was wondering everyone, haven't posted on here for a bit, was wondering if anyone around here has been to/or is currently attending Norwich University in Vermont. I have a few questions to ask as I am visiting the Campus Thursday of this week. (Yes two days away)

Or if anyone else knows the answers to these...

-Difficulty for getting in
-Sat Requirements
-GPA / Extra Curricular's
-Should I do the Summer leadership camp

Any information would be greatly appreciated, also I have AIM: DeathByWallace So If that is easier, by wall means. Any information will help :)

JWallAvionic

Yes, thank-you I have been there and I have seen it, it doesn't have much on qualifications of attending, I was looking for some inside information. :)

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I graduated Norwich in 1996 not sure how much has changed but here are some thoughts. I really didnt try real hard in high school (solid B-) but had all the extracurricular stuff and had no problem getting in. I had 1000 on my SATs again not stellar. I had a pretty good time the four years there met some great friends got to be Cadre and always had a whole bunch of guys all going to OCS at the same time (helps to know a bunch of people there and who have been there the increment before).
There are a lot of alums running around both Navy and Marine circles air and ground.
As far as that leaders camp they didnt have that when I was there but I would say dont bother, you will get plenty of that if you decide to go, enjoy your summers because your first semester wont be a lot of fun. If you dont want to be in the band dont mention anyhitng musical on your application (I know guys that got stuck inthe band trying to be "well rounded" and mentioned insturments.)
Anyway hope this helps and if you have questiosn let me know.

Reactions: Tom

JWallAvionic

Hey thanks, that is acctually alot of help... 'specially about the band thing... :)

If anyone else would like to offer some information up I would love to listen, the more the better. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.