• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NHA Fleet Fly-In @ NDZ

llnick2001

it’s just malfeasance for malfeasance’s sake
pilot
Last year was the drunkest I've ever been while golfing. Oddly it was also the best drives and worst putting I've ever had.

kejo

pilot
Last year was the drunkest I've ever been while golfing. Oddly it was also the best drives and worst putting I've ever had.

My teammates and I thought we were playing masterfully last year in our state. Until we got back to the clubhouse and our best player's round was still in triple digits...ouch :eek:

I'd love to fly over and represent HSM-41 this year, but apparently they have these "romeos" they would rather send than us bravo types.

llnick2001

it’s just malfeasance for malfeasance’s sake
pilot
Yeah I don't really see them sending an HS stud from San Diego when they can get actual HAC's and shit right out of Jacksonville. That won't stop me from trying though.

kejo

pilot
It sounds like they're actually digging for one or two romeo FRPs to go this year from 41.

Circle K

pilot
It sounds like they're actually digging for one or two romeo FRPs to go this year from 41.

In an effort to perpetuate the rumor that the "romeo" is actually coming. I've heard it's coming tomorrow, much like there is free food at Joe's... "tomorrow"

kejo

pilot
In an effort to perpetuate the rumor that the "romeo" is actually coming. I've heard it's coming tomorrow, much like there is free food at Joe's... "tomorrow"

no, it really is...there was one last year at NHA, the tailbird...unless i misunderstood your joke?

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Why don't they just rename the NHAFF to "The Big Grey H-60 Gaggle" since in essence 90% of the aircraft will be 60's

phrogpilot73

Why don't they just rename the NHAFF to "The Big Grey H-60 Gaggle" since in essence 90% of the aircraft will be 60's
I'm sure there will be some Phrogs there... The unfortunate part is that there will be none with "NAVY" on the side, just "MARINES"...

kejo

pilot
does anyone know if they're changing the rule for the marine helos that studs could only ride backseat in like last year?

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
does anyone know if they're changing the rule for the marine helos that studs could only ride backseat in like last year?

I am sure there is some engagement on that policy. By the way it did not apply to Cobras, we flew SNAs in the front seat and they got stick time.

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
I am sure there is some engagement on that policy. By the way it did not apply to Cobras, we flew SNAs in the front seat and they got stick time.

A Cobra is a unique situation when it comes to front and back seats.

phrogpilot73

If I was a betting man, the squadron probably didn't have/couldn't send ANI's to the Fleet Fly In. That's what they have to be to fly with the studs at the controls, with the exception of the Cobra/Huey since they're single piloted...