• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NFO Training

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phiman

OK, so I know most of the people reading this are, or are interested in being, NA's or SNA's but my eyes are right on the cusp and are unfortunately worsening, so I have to make the realization that I will probably end up as a NFO (which is perfectly fine with me, just as long as I'm in the air), but I was wondering if someone could give me a little heads up as to what the training is like, what my odds are as far as selection from NROTC into a SNFO slot, and what life is like out in the fleet (I've seen a lot about naval aviators but not a whole lot of info about naval flight officers). Thanks in advance.

magnum

PHIMAN-

IM YOUR MAN!!! I have been selected for SNFO. That was the only community I applied for. (Due to age requirements). I understand and appreciate your questions. I intend to create my own journal concerning naval aviation through an nfo's eyes. OCS/API/PRIMARY/INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED/FRS/FLEET ASSIGNMENT. I also agree with you as long as you are in the air and "turnin and burnin".

INDOC CANDIDATE MAGNUM
JANUARY 12, 2002-OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.