• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NFO ASTB and GPA

wannabeNFO

Hey all,

I'm a rising senior in NRTOC at a Big Ten school with a 2.9 GPA in a tier 2 major with a 54 7/6/7 on the ASTB-E. I'm trying to go NFO and have been searching through various forums and haven't found many recent ASTB scores and GPAs that got people into flight school. I understand things change every FY but I just want to get some feedback. Thanks!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hey all,

I'm a rising senior in NRTOC at a Big Ten school with a 2.9 GPA in a tier 2 major with a 54 7/6/7 on the ASTB-E. I'm trying to go NFO and have been searching through various forums and haven't found many recent ASTB scores and GPAs that got people into flight school. I understand things change every FY but I just want to get some feedback. Thanks!

Have you talked to your Aviation LT?

exNavyOffRec

Hey all,

Have you asked Brett? :D

Don't mind me, just putting some gas on the fire.......

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Yes, he said my ASTB was about what most people in prior years got from my school but my GPA is on the lower side. He's seen lower GPAs get into flight school and he's also seen higher not.

Great! Looks like you answered your question. In all seriousness, what he said is probably the best information you can get/find. AWs is primarily for OCS and on occasion folks applying to USNA or NROTC out of high school.