• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NFO Acceptance?

GT17

I just submitted my package to the NFO board for OCS, and I'm curious what anyone has to say about my chances of getting accepted. What I have going for me is I graduated with a 3.95 GPA in Mechanical Engineering, my ATSB-E score was 8/8/8/56, and I have almost a year of experience in weapons effects research for the U.S. Army. What I don't have is flight experience (a lot of simulator experience though), solid references (several of mine didn't send theirs in on time), and not the best leadership positions (I was a counselor at a few camps but that's it other than I'm a sub-deacon). Most everything else about me is probably the same as all the other applicants. Just curious for anyone's input who knows of what they're looking for. Thanks.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I just submitted my package to the NFO board for OCS, and I'm curious what anyone has to say about my chances of getting accepted. What I have going for me is I graduated with a 3.95 GPA in Mechanical Engineering, my ATSB-E score was 8/8/8/56, and I have almost a year of experience in weapons effects research for the U.S. Army. What I don't have is flight experience (a lot of simulator experience though), solid references (several of mine didn't send theirs in on time), and not the best leadership positions (I was a counselor at a few camps but that's it other than I'm a sub-deacon). Most everything else about me is probably the same as all the other applicants. Just curious for anyone's input who knows of what they're looking for. Thanks.

Search around the forums to find your answer. There’s even specific aviation boards where you can see where you stack.

GT17

Search around the forums to find your answer. There’s even specific aviation boards where you can see where you stack.

Thanks I appreciate it

esmbenbenek

I have no insider information but based on what I've seen on spreadsheets from past boards, I would say you have an extremely high chance of getting picked up. As long as you don't have a record or anything else negative you didn't mention.

villo0692

Unless you’re guilty of something like…idk, ethnic cleansing….you should be fine