• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Next application period

tpgnpilt

SNA/NFO April '12 OCS 9 Sept
Anyone have any idea of the next time you will be able to apply for thr BDCP. I talk to my OR and he didn't have any idea and suggested asking on here

GreenLantern330

1. Spell check is your friend.
2. I'm not sure that there is anything solid out there yet on BDCP. Everyone has different info on it.
3. With that said, my OR tells me he's putting my application for the August boards in for BDCP... so, take it for what it's worth.

UnusSupra

It broke my heart when I found out that BDCP was going to get discontinued. Can you get a gauranteed flight slot before OCS?

GreenLantern330

My OR has been right about everything thus far. First time I saw him was last June. His info has never been wrong, so I was shocked when I told him that I wanted to apply DA but had about a year till I graduate left and he said that he would put me in for BDCP instead of DA. Either BDCP came back.. or my OR is wrong. I'm approaching my application as if it's DA, but if I end up getting selected (fingers crossed) and it ended up being for BDCP, that'd be a plus. I guess what I'm trying to say is, there's a chance that BDCP might not be discontinued. And I concur with tiz84. Definitely apply for DA, if you can, as a backup plan.

dschorr

OCS 20JUL2014
I just talked to my OR today and he told me the closest thing to BDCP that is going right now is NUPOC. So someone one of the OR statements are incorrect so its best to have a back up plan.

PAG

Wings before rings...
I'm going up for the 22 AUG BDCP board. To my knowledge, it is the last board for BDCP until FY 2013 and the only people in it are those who got bumped from the May board.