• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Newest addition to the air inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin

the angle of attack characteristics are simply mind-boggling....let me guess- lockheed martin?

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
Ohhhh I saw that in Jane's.....Honda Grassmaster Mark III. Supposedly it has FLIR and can carry a few Hellfires....

46Driver

"It's a mother beautiful bridge, and it's gon
I wonder if you could take out the cutting blades, put in a rotor and make it hover???

As for that "Woof, Woof" - I just put in "Kelly's Heroes" - its my favorite war movie. "A bank behind enemy lines - that could be the perfect crime!"

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
46Driver said:
I wonder if you could take out the cutting blades, put in a rotor and make it hover???

As for that "Woof, Woof" - I just put in "Kelly's Heroes" - its my favorite war movie. "A bank behind enemy lines - that could be the perfect crime!"

That movie is HILARIOUS

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Great, now we'll have to start wearing steel-hats and steel-toed boots. ;) Hillarious!
ea6bflyr

Status
Not open for further replies.