• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New helo trainer at Rucker?

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Damn it! I did a search before posting it here.

That's a down for me.
Nah, not a down, just remedial embarrassment training- kinda like when somebody gets busted for speeding on base and has to give a brief at the next safety stand down about the dangers of speeding on base.

😄

(Think of the children!!)

ChuckMK23

Former H-46 Driver
pilot
Nah, not a down, just remedial embarrassment training- kinda like when somebody gets busted for speeding on base and has to give a brief at the next safety stand down about the dangers of speeding on base.

😄

(Think of the children!!)
I got pulled over on base one time for wearing headphones in my car - true story. Gate cop chased me down going out back gate at NASWF. Issued me a citation, had to appear next day at "traffic court".

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
I got pulled over on base one time for wearing headphones in my car - true story. Gate cop chased me down going out back gate at NASWF. Issued me a citation, had to appear next day at "traffic court".
Things have changed since you were in. CNIC has invested in critical safety infrastructure such as:

• signs that say "no running on base with headphones" (maybe driving is also implied...?)
  • solar powered flashing red lights around the stop signs in the 25mph zones
  • a stop sign where a yield sign stood for 75 years with zero crashes... clearly there are forward-thinking smart folks getting "left of boom" in "preventing the next mishap"
I don't understand how your generation survived!

Base traffic court still exists.

ChuckMK23

Former H-46 Driver
pilot
Things have changed since you were in. CNIC has invested in critical safety infrastructure such as:

• signs that say "no running on base with headphones" (maybe driving is also implied...?)
  • solar powered flashing red lights around the stop signs in the 25mph zones
  • a stop sign where a yield sign stood for 75 years with zero crashes... clearly there are forward-thinking smart folks getting "left of boom" in "preventing the next mishap"
I don't understand how your generation survived!

Base traffic court still exists.